Welcome to the ELEC424 Wiki
This wiki was created in April, 2009, for students in ELEC424 to get experience writing wiki articles.
The articles will feature topics from communication systems theory.
Created April, 2009.
Contents (view all pages)
- Student Articles on Topics in Communications Theory
What's new on the ELEC424 Wiki
- Let's see some articles!
- TheProf: It's 9 PM the night before these articles are due and it appears that only a couple of them are near completion. We will be discussing these articles in class tomorrow, so let's get them done!
- Save Your Code Often!
- When switching between the wiki gui programming and the source code the website will often lose your information or sometimes encrypt it with lots of html code. I eventually just programmed with a notepad open and saved the code before switching screens.
- 2009 April 13 / Equations work!
- Check it out! TeX equations are functional here:
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
<createbox> width=24 break=no buttonlabel=Create new article </createbox>
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
Information Theory is the quantitative study of information, pioneered by Claude Shannon in 1948 with the publication of his paper, "A Mathematical Theory of Communication"...